Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hello Hello...

Before we begin, let me ask... Would you rather live without a vehicle or without a cell phone? Leave your answer in the comments.

On to my update.

So, I guess it has been a while since I have given you anything worth reading. I apologize (to my two faithful readers, ha!) What can I say? I have been slam packed busy this year. I made a terrible decision to do school non-stop this year without breaking for the summer. Though now I can look back on it and be glad that I did it, it made the summer months ridiculously stressful and pushed me so close to burn out that I would still say it was a bad choice. Thank God for a loving family, group of friends, and church family who encouraged me through it and understood when I dropped the ball so often on other things.

But now, classwork is done. All of it. No more classes for my Master's degree. It is a liberating feeling. I still have a comprehensive exam to take (I'm aiming for February or March) and an internship to complete (shooting for the fall) before I officially have the degree, but this still feels so good.

2010 is going to be a busy year it seems. I got a handful of things going on.
-Of course, there is the school internship.
-I'm working with Dave Herring on a secret project (shhh...)
-Taking a trip to Indonesia to teach at their Bible college with a couple of friends in May. This is huge, and I will write about it more specifically at a later date.
-Hoping to get a guest roll on iJames Play House (not really, but you need to check this out and get weak for a minute.)

Here's to hoping I blog more (does anyone really hope for that?)

1 comment:

Joe said...

Welcome back, my friend.