Monday, August 3, 2009

Connect 2k9...

I am sitting at the Perkins' beach house in Nag's Head, NC hanging out with Colonial Heights youth group. For some odd reason they asked me to come and be their speaker for their annual beach retreat. We will be here till Friday morning and I will be blessed with the opportunity to speak, and hopefully encourage these kids to live like the people described in Daniel 12:3 and Philippians 2:15; people who shine line stars! This what I got planned to talk about...

Mon Night: We live in a dark world
Tue Night: God saved us from darkness through Christ
Wed Night: Learning how to shine (through prayer and study of the word)
Thur Night: Shining

There are 35 students here, 8 (I think, lol) adults. My boy Mike Twine is here leading worship for the crew too. If you think about us, keep us in your prayers! It's gonna be a great week!

2 comments:

sharon said...

hey! hope yall are having a great time there. miss it. wish i was there. love all of you! have a great and wonderful week there. praise God. Shine like stars!

-Sharon

Anonymous said...

Dude, you should run down to Rodanthe one day. We'll be there Thurs.-Sat.