Ok, technically its been Saturday for 15 minutes, but I need to do a Five Thought Friday, so here it goes.
1) I don't think Chinese buffet restaurants ever have to worry about customers dining and ditching. No one is running after they eat there. Coincidence? I think not! Good job Chinese restaurant owner!
2) It has been revealed that use of crack was a contributing factor to Billy Mays' death. A report I heard on the radio stated that the family was upset that that information was being made public. That got me thinking, was that tidbit really the public's business at all?
3) One reason I need a wife is cause I stink at shaving my head. I seriously just spent an hour doing it. For some reason I can never manage to hold the clippers at the right angle or something. I know this is supposed to be an easy task, and I feel like an idiot for struggling with it, but if I had a wife, it might not be such a problem!
4) I am pretty stoked about a couple concerts coming here in November. First is the Get Up Kids on their "Something To Write Home About" 10th anniversary tour. This is one of my favorite albums, so I am stoked to go to the show. Thrice and Brand New are also coming later in November. I LOVE THRICE.
5) Today I had a girl who struggles anorexia try to convince me that I am not fat. She is 5'2" and 112 pounds. I told her I am more than double her weight, and somehow she will argue with me that I am not fat, even though she is. Ugh, anorexia is such a deceptive disorder. I hate that people struggle with it.